Let's Talk Property
If you own a property in or around Newbury, then Talking Property is the one event you shouldn't miss this year. To be held at the Corn Exchange, Newbury, this two-day event includes an exhibition and a speaker programme - expert presentations that will answer all of your questions relating to your property and how to get the best from it. It's free to attend, but space is limited, so register now!
Talking Property will bring you fresh ideas and practical advice on how to make the most of your property… And then sell it, if that’s your plan.
Increase the Potential of Your Biggest Asset The average West Berkshire property is worth around £280,000. The right home improvements can increase the value of your home by many thousands of pounds.
Talking Property will offer advice to help you:
- Enhance property value for the long term, for you to enjoy
- Prepare a home for sale with some easy, low cost ideas
- Undertake major home improvements
- Use property as an investment (buy to let)
- Get an accurate idea of the value of your home
- Finance a move
- Handle property-related legal issues
- Seek out the best eco-friendly property features
- Create a kitchen, bathroom, garden or leisure room that makes your home special
- And much, much more…
This is a unique opportunity to take in a range of perspectives and benefit from local experts’ specialist knowledge.